Drinking Craft Beers for our Community…
Businesses can make a huge difference in their community, which is why giving back is at the heart of everything we do. Our team’s dedication to serving the community goes far beyond the walls of our venue. Many of the team are involved with local organisations and are passionate about giving back. Whether it’s raising money for local groups, supporting the farms by using local produce or participating in local events, we’re proud to be one of the most active and distinguished members of theApollo Bay community.
From the day our doors opened in 2015, it’s been the goal to serve fresh, delicious food and local Prickly Moses craft beers, in a warm, inviting, neighbourhood-focused atmosphere. But, the team has never been content to stop there. Various events have been organised to give back to the community. Our monthly Trivia Night has had great success with donations of over $300 per month to local groups, nominated by the winners on the night. Over Summer, our New Year’s Eve party and other music gigs have raised even more.
These are some of the local organisations we have donated money to.
The Brewhouse is currently working on new ideas to encourage local customers to help raise money. We want to connect with the local customers on a deeper level. Local customers already care about our community and we want to nurture that passion by providing an outlet for giving back—raising money for their favourite local group while sipping their favourite local brew.
The following donation request policy has been implemented to create consistency and fairness to organisations which ask for our support. Please be aware that we receive more requests than we can possibly fill and we can’t guarantee that we will be able to assist your organisation at the present time. Generally:
- We prefer to donate to not-for-profit organisations which serve our community.
- In most cases, we donate cash money.
- We can only consider donation requests submitted via the form below (unfortunately we cannot accommodate requests over the counter or phone).
- We mainly consider donation requests for events or organisations within our local area.
- Donation requests are filled on a first come, first served basis. Because of the volume of requests we receive, it’s more likely we can help if you make your request early.
- We will contact you by email or phone if we can help.
Please complete the donation request form below and our friendly team will be in contact if we can assist you.