– 4sqm per person rule
– Inspection of drivers licence or ID to determine address
– Melbourne Metro residents cannot be seated but can have takeaway
– Masks to be worn inside unless eating or consuming beverages.
– QR code sign in to enter the venue (No Tick, No Entry!)
Keep an eye on this page and our Social Media for more updates!
Situated on the Great Ocean Road where the hills meet the ocean. The Great Ocean Road Brewhouse is a restaurant in Apollo Bay and a craft beer haven with over 100 craft beers on offer. Warm yourself by the fire or enjoy our dog-friendly beer garden with ocean views.
On Tap we only pour the best Craft Beers, including our sister company, Otway Brewing’s Delicious line up of Prickly Moses Handcrafted Beers. Visitors to Apollo Bay will love dropping into the dog-friendly tasting room & bottle shop located behind the Brewhouse, known as Tastes of the Region. Here, people can sample local beer and wine and enjoy a produce platter showcasing locally produced cheeses, dips, bread, olive oil and more.
Stay in one of our eight Heritage Rooms upstairs! We offer budget-friendly accommodation options to suit single travellers, families and groups.
Thirteen local beers and two local ciders on tap: We support Australian Independent breweries and cider makers
The BAR opens at 11 am every day. The award-winning BISTRO opens every day for lunch and dinner. Check out our menus!
Free WIFI available!
To book a table in the bistro area, call (03) 5237 6240
If the dining area is full, there are still plenty of tables in the bar or beer garden
Amazing service and Parma/ie for solo traveller I was amazed at this little gem in such a beautiful part of the world! I was travelling alone for a week at the end of June and never have I come across more friendly service in a pub. The staff are just happy to be there. I sat in the restaurant part which was very cute and humming! The... read more
Awesome They brew their own beer (not surprisingly), and it is pretty good. Great pub, and great place to stop off for a really nice beer.
Eating our way around Australia! Very lively pub with huge selection of beers and good bar menu . Big portions ,the steak was excellent- seemed like I was eating a whole cow.Great atmosphere ,boisterous ,lively and very friendly
WE SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY
At the Great Ocean Road Brewhouse, we’re proud to be one of the most active and distinguished members of the Apollo Bay community. We regularly raise money to donate to local schools, sports teams, CFA and other local organisations. We are happy to consider any requests for donations. Read More
What’s On at the Brewhouse
– DELICIOUS LUNCH & DINNER MENU
– Join us for Happy Hour! Monday till Friday from 4-6pm*
– Monday till Friday: Tradie Lunch Menu!
– Tuesdays PARMA NIGHT – Mexican, Aussie BBQ, Traditional, Starkers, Eggplant (v) – just $20
– Wednesdays STEAK NIGHT – T/bone, Porterhouse, Rump + Add Ons (optional) – just $25
– Thursdays CURRY NIGHT – Assorted Curries each week, served with rice & pappadums – just $20
– Free Live Music every weekend!! Check out our events page.
Sign Up for our Footy Tipping Competition!
$1000 1st prize plus a keg of beer
$500 2nd prize
$300 3rd prize
Spot prizes for the leader on rounds 10, and 20
$ 25 entry
– Friday night footy pots with a “Pick the Margin” Competition
– Each tipster gets one double points round for the year.
– Pick nine to get 3 free pots
*not during school & public holidays
Find us on Facebook
SIGN UP today for free and be the first to be updated about new updates & specials + Have a chance to WIN 25% discount at the Brewhouse each month!
Tastes of the Region
Mon – Fri 12pm – 7pm / Sat 11am – 8pm / Sun 11am – 7pm