Situated on the Great Ocean Road in Apollo Bay where the hills meet the ocean. The Great Ocean Road Brewhouse is a craft beer haven with over 100 craft beers on offer. Warm yourself by the fire or enjoy our dog-friendly beer garden with ocean views.
On Tap we only pour the best Craft Beers, including our sister company, Otway Brewing’s Delicious line up of Prickly Moses Handcrafted Beers. Visitors to Apollo Bay will love dropping into the dog-friendly tasting room located behind the Brewhouse, known as Tastes of the Region. Here, people can sample local beer and wine and enjoy a produce platter showcasing locally produced cheeses, dips, bread, olive oil and more.
Stay in one of our eight Heritage Rooms upstairs! We offer budget-friendly accommodation options to suit single travellers, families and groups.
Thirteen local beers and two local ciders on tap: We support Australian Independent breweries and cider makers
The BAR opens at 11 am every day. The award-winning BISTRO opens every day for lunch and dinner. Check out our menus!
Free WIFI available!
To book a table in the bistro area, call (03) 5237 6240
If the dining area is full, there are still plenty of tables in the bar or beer garden
WE SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY
At the Great Ocean Road Brewhouse, we’re proud to be one of the most active and distinguished members of the Apollo Bay community. We regularly raise money to donate to local schools, sports teams, CFA and other local organisations. We are happy to consider any requests for donations. Read More
What’s On at the Brewhouse
– Join us for a game of JOKER POKER Every Friday during Happy Hour! Current Jackpot: $1,350 CASH
– Curry Night Every Tuesday (not during school & public holidays)
– Parma Night Every Wednesday (not during school & public holidays)
– Your Birthday?? FREE Parma! (only on Parma Night)
– Steak Night Every Thursday (not during school & public holidays)
– DELICIOUS LUNCH & DINNER MENU (Click Here to check it out!)
– Every Sunday “THE RECOVERY”, Selected Beer Jugs $20 (2-4pm), Bloody Mary $12 (2-4pm), FREE Pool (12-4pm) & LIVE SPORT All Day
– Free Live Music every weekend
– NOW ON TAP:
PRICKLY MOSES BARKING ALE – Inspired by an endangered species of native owl, the beer is brewed in the style of a traditional German dark wheat beer. It displays typical flavours and aromas, with hints of caramelised banana, cloves and rich malt. (5.4% ABV)
PRICKLY MOSES THE RACONTEUR
PRICKLY MOSES TAILPIPE
PRICKLY MOSES BLACK PANTHER
PRICKLY MOSES BLACK KNIGHT
Find us on Facebook
SIGN UP today for free and be the first to be updated about new updates & specials + Have a chance to WIN 25% discount at the Brewhouse each month!
Tastes of the Region
Mon – Fri 12pm – 7pm / Sat 11am – 8pm / Sun 11am – 7pm